Mid-year Special Package
Mid-Year Special Package
The Mid-year Special is for June to August Weddings of 60 to 160 guests.
- 5-hour reception commencing any time of day
- Chef ’s selection of canapes, along with pre-dinner drinks
- Bread roll & butter • One entrée, two alternating mains & one dessert
- Main table with skirting, vases for your bouquets, & your choice of the table ends
- Choice of centrepieces for guest tables (flowers not included)
- Table service beverage package for the entire duration of your reception
- Cake table, cake stand, cake knife & toasting glasses
- Cake cut with cake bags & served with teas & freshly brewed coffee
- White table linen & napkins, table numbers & napkin rings
- A private wedding suite is available from one hour before the ceremony & through the reception
- French white timber cross-back chairs
- Choice of three wishing wells for guest cards
- Easel & frame to display your seating allocation list & additional two easels available
- Your place cards & wedding favours set for you on the day of your wedding
- Lectern with a microphone & wireless microphone available
- In-house sound system with device connectivity
- Large parquetry dance floor & stage for band or DJ
- Fully air-conditioned & heated premises, including a feature gas fireplace
- On-site parking
Real Mid Year Weddings
Jordyn & Jesse Winter Wedding – When planning a wedding, always remember your reception has to be fun and unique. There is plenty of live wedding entertainment in Melbourne.
We at Ballara are the perfect winter wedding venue in Melbourne. Let us make your wedding dreams come true.
Long before the spring flowers are in bloom, you can walk down the aisle in the crisp air at Ballara, your winter wedding venue Melbourne.
While spring and summer are popular seasons for couples to wed, many are making the decision to get married in winter.
Ballara was given the privilege of hosting the wedding of Jeremy and Hannah. Check out their winter wedding reception with everything!
Are you dreaming of a winter wedding in Melbourne? It may not be the most popular time of year to tie the knot but believe it or not, getting