We will go over a detailed document with you at your appointment. Below outlines some of wedding final arrangements you should consider before the appointment so that you are prepared and keeping on track for your big day.
CEREMONY DETAILS – if being held at Ballara
Chapel: pew seating for 100, pew bows & flowers, 4 floral arrangements, red carpet entry to the chapel
Gazebo: 60 white americana chairs with aisle bows & flowers, 2 wine barrels with floral decoration, red carpet aisle
In both areas, Ballara will supply a signing table and 2 chairs, sound system and microphone
You are welcome to add your own decorations, e.g welcome sign, or items required for the ceremony, such as candle lighting, order of service booklets, sand ceremony items, etc.
Ballara has additional hire items such as welcome signs, floral installations and more, which you can add to your package.
- Ballara can play background music while your guests arrive.
- You also might like us to play the chapel bells to signify that the ceremony is ready to commence.
- For the ceremony, you will need 1-2 songs for walking down the aisle, 2 for while you sign the certificate and 1 for the exit at the end of the ceremony. Brainstorm these songs and the professional order for the entrance to the ceremony.
- Brainstorm what colours you are wanting to bring into the room e.g. table linen, napkins, centrepieces/flowers etc. as you begin to formulate your wedding final arrangements.
- Start to work on place cards, bonbonniere gifts, table menus, wishing wells, other items such as personalised toasting glasses, or guest books etc.
- Ballara has hire items for things like mesh backdrops, neon signs, photobooth etc so check out the Hire Items Document on the Wedding Planning Portal for more info and options. This means one less supplier you have to deal with and no delivery/set up fees applicable.
- Are you booking any external suppliers too? e.g. dry ice & fireworks display, cake, music etc. We will confirm set up times available with your suppliers closer to the wedding date.
- Are there any special traditions or customs you want to incorporate?
FOOD & DRINKS
- We will be going over the catering and beverages at the meeting, have a refresh through the menus or check out the food photos on the website, so you have an idea of questions or selections you want to make.
- There are options to add courses e.g. grazing stations/antipasto platters, fruit platters etc. or you might like to upgrade your drinks package.
- Think about what is important to you, and also if there are any food categories that need to be excluded e.g. no pork, no beef, no seafood, no dairy, and so on.
- We do not need your special dietary requirements at this stage of the wedding final arrangements, but let us know a rough idea of what you are expecting if you already know
- We will go over the finer details of how the reception will run regarding the meal service times, formalities etc. Refresh your memory on this by reading over the Event Kit
- Have a think about what formalities you want to include – e.g. do you want to do a father daughter dance, how many speeches will you have, do you want to add in any customs/traditions or games e.g. a shoe game.
- Consider if you want to extend the duration of your reception, if you want to have the bar open during the gap time between the ceremony & reception, and other scheduling considerations.