How to Personalise Your Wedding Reception Melbourne
To make one of the biggest days of your life extra special and all about you – the happy couple – take some time to think of how to Personalise Your Wedding Reception Melbourne.
Your wedding is a day to celebrate you both as individuals and as a duo with the people who mean the most to you. At Ballara Receptions, we can help with how to personalise your wedding reception Melbourne and create a memorable vibe for everyone.
Whether you want a small occasion or big celebration, personalising your wedding reception in Melbourne is about the meaningful details. Think about things that hold a special memory to you and how this can be incorporated into your day.
From the ceremony itself through to the food and drink at the reception, you can make your day as unique as you are. The ideas can be little or change the focus of the whole day.
Here are just a few ideas!
- Photo board – Take your family and friends on a trip down memory lane. Put together a selection of photographic memories from your love story.
- Signature drink – Maybe it was the first drink you shared together or one you came up with for the day. Add an extra touch with a little note explaining the meaning behind the beverage.
- Remembering loved ones – more often than not there’s going to be a family member or friend who has passed away. Include a photo or memento in their honour.
- Include your pets – If you’re brave enough to have your pets tag along, include them as ring bearers or special guests at the ceremony.
- Wedding favours – do something different with the little gift you send home with your guests. A little bottle of your favourite spirit, a recipe for a dish you both love, a special photo you share, the options are endless.
- Personalised notes are one way your guests can feel extra special. A handwritten note thanking them for being there on your wedding day adds that personal touch.
- Special dance – put together a special dance. Include your guests and teach them the moves.
Given the changes in weddings over the years there are another couple of ideas you can also consider.
- Create your very own hashtag – In a world that’s all about social media and sharing, come up with a fun and easy hashtag for your guests to share their own fun snaps.
- Forget the traditions – you read that right. It’s your wedding, so do it your way. No one says you have to follow the rule book. Make it super personal and do everything exactly how you want it.
However you choose to celebrate your day, Ballara Receptions has everything you need all in one location. Contact our team to find out more.